SpaceLogic helps to create environments that support innovation and change.
Our approach uses an efficient and cost effective process to achieve technology innovation, optimum space utilisation and future-proofed facilities.
SpaceLogic is not only concerned with the logistics of space and technology infrastructure. In order to be able to demonstrate how space and technology can enhance organisational and pedagogical performance we seek to understand:
- The strategic direction and priorities of the organisation and the environment within it operates, particularly with respect to the nature, direction and intensity of change
- Activities and processes to be accommodated and how they are likely to evolve
- Current technology competencies
- User needs, aspirations and views
- Organisational and decision-making culture
- Best practice benchmarks and exemplars
- Relationship between space, technology and organisational systems
- The need to ensure the project delivery process is structured to achieve time and cost objectives and outstanding outcomes in use.
SpaceLogic services include stakeholder engagement programs, project delivery processes and design concepts and strategies. We tailor these to suit each application, ranging from "light touch" to "deep dive". Our methodology is designed to accommodate all manner of programme and budget constraints, even to the extent of advising on user issues when there is no time or opportunity to actually engage end users.
We are the independent advisor, the in-house facilitator, the mentor and the peer.